Sunday, May 15, 2011

Testimonials



Rear vented F3-CB Jotul on a 45 degree corner install into a tee outside. You can read his testimonial here.

Dear John,
I would like to thank you for producing what I consider to be the most revolutionary product for drafting a fireplace. I had contacted your company after seeing your product video on Youtube. I have been searching for solutions now for over a year since my neighbor placed large trees on our property line causing my terrible draft issues. I spent over $900.00 on various products (ie. chimney liner extension, fan draft inducer, Vacu Stack) to no avail and thought that I was simply destined to live with smoke filled rooms ..... until I got the Draw Collar. After placing the Draw Collar on my rear venting Jotul F3CB I could not be happier. I simply plug it in, let it warm up for 20 minutes and light my fire. I have not had any issues getting a good draft/fire going immediately WITHOUT ANY SMOKE!! Your product is well worth the money!! I was quite impressed with its construction design as well as the quality materials used in the product. Thank you again for solving my draft issue!! We could not be happier now that we can once again look forward to many warm evenings WITHOUT SMOKE!!

Very truly yours,
Y.E.



The Draw Collar even works horizontally!  

No comments: